We love to present clients with ideas that will help with the reduction of heat and light into the home, whilst complementing your homes style.
We have worked alongside our trusted, well known suppliers for many years, helping us to design the perfect window treatments using a fine selection of quality products, with honest advice and a touch of inspiration.
Its not until they see the wide range of products and fabrics available that they realise you can do so much more than just putting up a blind.
The attention and service I received were next to none and I will definitely be going with Stylecraft for any other needs I may have in the future. I would highly recommend Stylecraft for personalised service & price affordability.
We are a founding member of The Fashionline Group and have grown a trusted network of Australian manufacturers, designers and trades that all help us give the best service & price to our customers.
Providers of traditional window dressing products and always keeping up to date with the latest technology and trends, our showroom gives our customers a space where they can see the products and fabrics for themselves. Sit with us and have a coffee whilst looking through our mood boards, inspiration files and style magazines.
We provide a free home measure and an itemised, no obligation quote. We break down our quotes window by window and show you our best estimate on time and material costs for installation. We always try our best to be competitive but we won’t ever compromise on the quality of our products & service.
We pride ourselves on going that bit further for our customers. Sometimes its only when your new window furnishings are up that you realise maybe the frames need a coat of paint or the windows need a really good clean.
We offer the following services, which really help give your home a fresh new look.
1. Removal and disposal of your old window furniture. We make sure to fill in and paint over any holes left by old brackets.
2. We custom make pelmets, painted to match window frames or wall colour. We can also cover the pelmets in matching fabric from any of our upholstery and drapery samples.
3. Window cleaning. Vinegar, newspaper and good old elbow grease are used to bring a shine to glass both inside and out.
4. When we come around to quote sometimes a simple repair is all that’s needed. Either bring in your blind to our Francis Street workshop or arrange for us to come and remove them for you. If we can’t fix them for you there and then, we bring them back to our workshop and order any parts you may need. Sometimes however, it may be more cost effective to purchase a new product.
5. We recover old awnings. Sometimes there is nothing wrong with your awnings hardware; it’s the fabric that has taken a beating from the sun. We can simply recover your old ones for a fraction of the price of a new awning, its also a great way to freshen up the front of your home, there are so many contemporary colours and European patterns to choose from.
We come to your home prior to decorating. Helping you take your inspiration folder, magazine cut outs and pinterest images from wish list to reality, suggesting practical and affordable products. Whether we come to your home or you sit with us in our showroom, you will find the perfect fit for your home at Stylecraft.
We love to be given a brief and help style your home not only with window furnishings but tying in the whole room together using soft furnishings, bedding, linens, throws & blankets